Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW, WHAT A RIDE!"

About Me

My photo
Wyoming, United States

Thursday, March 15, 2007

WE ARE SO PROUD!



Now that is what I call a mouth full if I ever saw one. I guess I should be thankful he can't fit the whole think in there. ;) --I guess I should clarify that it is a super-jumbo jaw breaker and not a baseball.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother is a weirdo! But I love him! Love Alysha

Anonymous said...

He also can be a pain too, but we all are.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! wow... looks like he had alot of fun with the jawbreaker. :P

Anonymous said...

i bet his mother put him up to it too!