Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW, WHAT A RIDE!"

About Me

My photo
Wyoming, United States

Friday, July 6, 2007

Greeley Weekend-Estes Park


We had such a good time in Estes Park. We walked all over. We found a cute little Mexican restaurant for lunch. Some guys from Texas sat beside us and they took a picture of us. The margarita was wonderful. If you notice I have a death grip on it :0) Terry wanted to ride the tram to the top of the mountain. I couldn't afford all the margaritas it would have taken for me to go. Although, our Texas neighbors told me not to worry they had reached their death quota for the month so I would be fine. For some reason that did not help much.

No comments: