Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW, WHAT A RIDE!"

About Me

My photo
Wyoming, United States

Monday, July 2, 2007

Unexpected Visitor



Mid-May Alysha had her end of year chior concert at the high school. After the concert we returned home to find this feathery friend in her room. It was a warm day so I left the back door open for the animals. I do this quite often. I have never had any suprises, until that day. You would think with 3 dogs and a cat that a bird would not be too interested in coming in for a visit. I guess I was wrong. In fact, Alysha had gone into her room and said, "Mom, there is a bird in my room." I didn't think too much about it. Chloe-Dawn (the cat) often brings us special treasures. I will say they are always DEAD. So when I walked in her room to see what I needed to get it out of there I was astonished. Once I stopped laughing at the poor frightened creature, I was able to catch it in a fishing net and set in free in the front yard.

No comments: